Chaos rear dirt jump wheels are built around our 11 tooth mini thread on cog, single speed DJD Rear hubs, with the option of our 120 point pick up Supadrive or a standard 3 pawl drive.
Chaos Front wheels use the brakeless DJ Wideboy hub.
All of our DJ series hubs utilise large sealed bearings for longevity and super wide spaced flanges for increased stiffness and durability.
- Front Standard: 100 x 15mm thru
- Rear Standard: 135mm x m10 bolt in axle system with 14mm adaptors
- Front: 110 x 20mm Thru and 100 x 9mm QR
- Spokes: Black double butted stainless spokes
- Nipples: Black ED coated brass nipples
- Rim Depth: 20mm
- Internal Width: 22.5mm
- External Width: 28mm
- Front Hub Spacing: 110mm (20mm T-axle) or 100mm (QR or 15mm T-axle)
- Rear spacing: 135mm
- Disc Mount: IS 6-Bolt (rear only)
- Recommended Tyre size: 2- 2.5″
- Tubeless: Tubeless ready